Sunday, June 23, 2013

Project Life | May 13 - 19

Last week was super busy but I went to a crop on Friday night and was finally able to get a few pages finished. This page took me longer than I would like and I'm not really sure why - I think I just wasn't feeling it even though I'm satisfied with how it turned out. It's not my favorite but I'm ok with that.

I used mostly the Becky Higgins Project Life Olive core kit with a few other things thrown in from my stash as well as from my Studio Calico Project Life monthly kits.



Full layout without the insert.



 Left page plus front side of an American Crafts 6x12 insert.



Right side plus back of insert. The color of the Grow card wasn't the right shade of green but I really wanted to use that card on my landscaping insert.



I decided to try something different with my title card this week because after 2 years, I'm getting a little bored with the same style of title card every week. I never label my pages with week numbers because sometimes I combine weeks if I don't have a lot of photos or stories to document.



The bicycle 4x6 journaling card was cut using the Silhouette Cameo.

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative today.

I still have 3 weeks to catch up on in my album but I'm hoping to get it done this week.
How are you doing on your album?



7 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love the pink and green, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! I picked the color scheme based on my kids jammies in the squirt bottle photos.

      Delete
  2. Love your layout's color scheme! I rarely match my pics. Great idea, it flows so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, I think that's just how my brain works - I have to have it coordinate. :-) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I LOVE all the pink and green, with two boys I have to sneak pink in :o). I think the Grow card works wonderfully in the spread and that bicycle card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are sweet. I love the colors, too. Those are the colors I used in my daughter's baby album. I love how you embellished some cards-- It's a very nicely layered set of pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...