Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last Minute Father's Day Craft Ideas

Father's Day has snuck up on me this year - for some reason I kept thinking it was another week away. Of course that means I am not prepared. After a quick search of Google and Pinterest, I think I am ready to do a project with the kiddos. If you are in the same boat as me, check out these fun ideas!

Here is a fun fill-in-the-blank Father's Day letter that I think my 2 year old will even be able to do with my help.


I'm definitely going to do this free We Love You Because collage. Amy at Positively Splendid made it available in tons of different name options. This is something anyone can do, even if you don't consider yourself to be crafty. Take a quick picture, she gives you a great tutorial on how to make a collage and either print it yourself or have it printed locally. I already cut the big speech bubble using my Silhouette Cameo and black cardstock and will use photoshop to add words.



My girls did this All About Dad book from eighteen25 last year (well, my oldest did because the other was a toddler) and my hubby loved it. It doesn't take too long either.

 


And next year I think we will do something like this that I found on Pinterest. You could do a candy bar version too but my hubby is more into savory than sweet.

http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/96/cb/95/96cb95c97358ac8b6e93ce86b42910c3.jpg


Did you do anything crafty for Father's Day this year (or in the past)? I would love to see it so share the link if you did!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...