Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Project Life | Week 21

I've been so busy with all sorts of other crafts lately that I have neglected my Project life album. I miss working on my album but I've enjoyed the other things I've been doing - a last minute 8x8 Shutterfly book for my brother's birthday, a super cute handmade onesie for my new nephew (I will blog about it but I have to tweak some things on it first), my daughter's birthday party, and helping my church with preparing for their awesome Vacation Bible School which my daughter had so much fun at.

I participated in a virtual crop on Monday and that is when I finally got back to work on my album. If you are on Facebook, go like the Two Chicks Designs page because they have some super cute shirts for sale plus they are one of the hosts of this Monday crop that is going to be a regular event. I even won a prize - yay!

These pages are pretty simple this week because not only am I trying to get caught up but I just didn't have any great ideas for this week. I don't love this page but I don't hate it either and I'm ok with that. That photo in the bottom right seems to need something but I haven't figured out what so I've just left it for now. Click the photos to see them larger.




Supplies used
BH Midnight collection
Sn@p letter stickers (Memorial Day title & baby shower card)
Silhouette cameo (dance phrase)
various washi tape, circle letter stamps and other stickers from my stash

Thanks for stopping by. I am linking up with The Mom Creative - stop by there to see more fantastic Project Life pages from many bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...