Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Project Life | Week 24 & 25

I recently got to spend a day with my scrappin' BFF, Amy. I was hoping to get 4 weeks completed but when we get together, we chat too much so I only got 2 weeks done but that's ok. It's progress. I obviously still have some catching up to do but now that my daughter is in school and I only have one home with me, I am hoping to pick up the pace.

Here is Week 24.


Left side. I have a bling fireworks sticker to put on that "This" 4x6 card about my July 4th display but I can't find it at the moment so that will have to wait.


 Right side. I'm not crazy about the "SO" card. I like the card but I don't like how the letter stickers get lost on the arrow washi. I could probably use a lighter part of that washi (not the black arrow) but I doubt I will ever go back and change it. I'm ok with that.


And Week 25


Left side


 Right side


And finally, last week I also worked on a 34-page Shutterfly album from my family's beach vacation last month. I made the new 10x10 size for my mom's birthday present and I got an AMAZING deal on it! These are just a few of the pages. I went simple because I was under a time crunch (my amazing deal was going to expire at the end of the month) but I knew my mom will still love it. She should be receiving it any day now.




The good news is that Shutterfly has another great deal on their photo books starting on Thursday. They will have a $29.99 photo book credit promotion with code SUMMERBOOK. The $29.99 credit is good for a free 20-page 8x8 photo book or you can apply the credit and upgrade to a larger size. The code is valid Thurs 9/5 through Wed 9/11.

Disclaimer: Offer expires 9/11/2013 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for $29.99 off a 12x12, 8x8, 10x10, 11x14, or 8x11 photo book at shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Customer must choose only one of the three offers. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.


I'm linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life link up.
This post will also be featured on Michelle Bostinelos' Saturday Project Life blog hop this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls & beautiful pages! Sorry we talk so much when we scrap that we don't get much done. LOL I'm ok with it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...