Monday, September 23, 2013

Project Life beach album using the HSN Dear Lizzy mini kit

Hi there! I have wanted to share projects with you but my laptop died a few weeks ago and I have been waiting for my hubby to fix it. He wasn't able to so I should be getting a shiny new laptop this week. Yay because I've been in withdrawal! I'm using his computer so please excuse the lack of photo editing on today's post but I was too excited about finishing my mini vacation album not to share it with you.

I used the Dear Lizzy mini album kit that came from HSN. I'm not crazy about the pink album for a beach vacation so I will probably switch that out for a different color but for now, it works. I did add in a few other products from my stash - new and old things - but the mini kit worked great and I even have some 3x4 cards leftover since I used the front & back of cards quite a bit.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions! Click the photos to see them larger. (I left a few pages out for privacy reasons.)


I got the idea for the date written in the sand from a woman in a Project Lifers group that I belong to on Facebook. I love that group - they are full of advice, inspiration and tons of nice women.
















These journal cards are a little plain for my taste (specifically that green one on the right side) but by this point, I was running out of steam on this project and just wanted to get it done. 


On the bottom left photo, I used one of the new Project Life Overlays from HSN. I love those!! I highly recommend getting them if they get restocked.


Thanks for looking and let me know in the comments if you have any questions.

I'm linking up with Paper Issues.
I'm also linking up with the Week-2-Week challenge to use a quote card.
Linking up with The Mom Creative for her weekly Project Life link up.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album! Love the date in the sand. Thank you for linking up at Week 2 Week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...